About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, January 22, 2010

On my way to work each day ..........

On my way to work each day I drive past this lovely local vineyard. This morning as I drove past the sun was shining on the vines and it looked spectacular ... so I stopped and took a couple of photos!


The building is the wine tasting area and this evening we are fortunate to be going to a wonderful dinner hosted by the winery. We will sit on the balcony, enjoy wonderful food and wine, and I'll let you know all about it tomorrow! Enjoy your day!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a fabulous evening - your pictures of the vineyard are lovely.

    That's a very nice picture of you and your husband in your previous posting

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!