About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stitching Lanyard

I have been away to Sydney again this weekend - more moving of furniture into apartments for the children! I think we have finally finished and got them all settled! Back to an empty house tonight which is weird after so many years of having at least one or two of them around!
Anyway .... not much time for stitching lately but I am sharing this photo of Sylvia's of a stitching lanyard which we will be working on at Needlework this week when we resume after our Christmas/New Year break. I have added a name tag to the bottom also! My camera is having a slight breakdown so haven't been able to take photos the past week or so.
I can't believe it is the end of January 2010 already! Doesn't time fly??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!