About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Winner of my Giveaway!!



Congratulations to the winner of my blackwork giveaway!! Congratulations to No. 4 comment - Ann!! Hope you enjoy your gift which will be sent to you just as soon as you email me your postal address! Thanks for entering everyone! Here's to another year of creating my blog journal! Have a great day and sorry to those of you who missed out!
When walking down on the beach around the rocks yesterday - we spied these two nesting sea birds amongst the rocks - resting on the green weed! Very pretty!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Ann...and thank you Fiona for hosting this giveaway!!! Wishing you another wonderful year creating your blog journal....Dzintra♥x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Ann and thank you for the opportunity to enter!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!