About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Back at Needlework!

How nice it was to be back at Needlework with the ladies again last night and this morning! There was lots of chatter and catching up with everyone after their holiday break! Some of the ladies have been very productive (not me!!) and here are some lovely hussifs which Elaine has made - two completed and another a work in progress! They are really gorgeous!



This is a little blurry (but you get the general idea!). Jenni has made this simply adorable bear quilt for her niece! Lucky girl!

And awaiting the ladies, tied up with a big red bow, is our new Bernina sewing machine! We'll have a little play with it over the next few weeks and see what we can come up with!


Welcome back ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!