About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Day Book Journal



I am inspired by Natalie's blog Cinderberry Stitches and her lovely idea to incorporate a day book journal into her week. I will try ... but sometimes I may not get to do it every week! But here we go ....


Wednesday 10 February 2010

Outside my window ..... there are rainbow lorrikeets making lots of noise in the native bushes!

I am thinking .... whether it will rain before we get to barbecue for dinner!


I am thankful for ... the safe return from overseas of our youngest daughter!

I am wearing .... shorts and t-shirt because it is very hot and humid!

I am loving .... Wednesday afternoon off work, a swim at the beach with my daughter, time to be creative and a cup of peppermint tea!

I am stitching ... the finishing touches on a lovely bag which I will share with you later!

I am hoping .... for more hours in my days to create all I want to create!

I am drooling over .... my basket of threads - I just love all the colours!

I am hearing .... what seems like thousands of lorrikeets (and I can't hear much else!)

I am reading ...."Between me and the River" by Carrie Host (a memoir of living beyond cancer)

On my mind .... are our lovely friends in the Solomon Islands who we will be visiting next week!

From my picture journal .... our last visit to the Solomon Islands on a mission trip with Church in October 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!