About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Day Book Journal

It is a couple of weeks since I last posted "My Day Book Journal" ..... .. so here is an update!

Outside my window ........ I can smell the freshly cut grass my husband is mowing!

I am thinking ....... I love a sunny day!

I am thankful for ...... the little things in life that matter the most!

I am wearing .... shorts and a t-shirt and no shoes (I love no shoes)!

I am loving .... that it is Saturday and I am getting chores done!

I am stitching .... the finishing touches on my embroidered bag for this week!

I am hoping ... to find a bit more time to finish off some unfinished projects!

I am drooling over .... a couple of lovely new books which have arrived in the mail!

I am seriously tempted to ..... start another project before I have finished off the last!

I am hearing .... Hillsong CD - "Shout to the Lord" and loving it!

I am reading .... "Look What God is Doing" by Dick Eastman

On my mind .... are the children we spent last week with in the Solomon Islands - so gorgeous!

From my picture journal .... is a photo from the Solomons! My favourite girls - Rosemary, Shannon and Ruby!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!