About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Day Book Journal

My day book journal for this week ....


Outside my window .... the rain is pouring down which is a good good thing!

I am thinking ... it is so nice to be out of the car after an 8 hour drive up the north coast to a wedding this weekend!

I am thankful for.... the fact that the sun shone on the wedding on the beach at Forster and that it did not rain (for the bride's sake!)

I am wearing ... my bath robe - I have just enjoyed a long bubble bath!

I am loving .... the prospect of an early Sunday night in bed after a very long drive!

I am stitching ... a little canvas work project - you can get lots of stitching done on those expressways!

I am hoping ... to get the canvas work put together tonight before I sleep!

I am drooling over .... the lovely colours of threads I am working with on the canvas project!

I am seriously tempted by .... the whole range of DMC colours - love them all!

I am hearing ... the rain now bucketing down on my roof - it's glorious!

I am reading .... "Over my Shoulder" by Naomi Reed - exploring the impact of personality on cross cultural mission work

On my mind .... is the busy week ahead!

From my picture journal .... a peaceful river scene from my stay at my parents on the way up the north coast to the wedding. I had forgotten how beautiful and peaceful their home is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!