About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sewing Bag & Inspiration!

Here is a sewing bag which I made a while ago for keeping my fibrefill in - it is big and roomy and I told some of the Needlework ladies I would post some close up photos of the bag for them to use. So here they are! This is a version of Sylvia's bag which she had made in beautiful blues. It also is a great idea for using up some of those old doilies and laces!


This is another view of the same bag - lots of different fabrics and stitched panels!


This is the top of Steph's sample of the Indygo Junction pincushion pattern which I wrote about the other day. I loved the pattern and when Steph came to visit our Needlework group this week, I couldn't resist some orange (yes orange) ric rac braid and bright colours to make a pincushion for myself!


And here is a beautiful version of the "Chelsea Bloom" quilt which Frances has made for a special little girl! She will just love this beautiful aqua blue version of the quilt. This is special to me because my Chelsea (now 19) made this quilt at school in Year 10 for a textile project! Hers was all very bright colours and she still has it on the end of her bed (even now she has left home for uni in Sydney!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!