About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tea Towels, Bookmarks & Creativity

This is a tea towel I have completed using one of the Nancy Halvorsen tea towels and some favourite fabrics! I like tea towels with something on them so this basket of pears is the end result!
A useful bookmark - it looks like I am going through a "red" phase at the moment! This is a sneak peek at a Sylvia design for a "special day" which I will fill you in on later!
Shirley bought this lovely wallhanging to Needlework this morning - it is very striking even though she says it will be the one and only she makes!
And this is just gorgeous - Lynne has nearly completed this "Sue Spargo" bag which we both bought the pattern for quite a while ago and, needless to say, Lynne is more advanced than me with it! I just love the colours and fabrics!

1 comment:

  1. Hi... Looking ways to market your blog? try this: http://bit.ly/instantvisitors

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!