About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wednesday's Luncheon

After Needlework on Wednesday, a few of the ladies attended a special luncheon to raise funds for ovarian cancer. I was lucky enough to be invited and we all enjoyed a lovely lunch together. I was at a table with some of the Batemans Bay Patchwork ladies and here is the lovely quilt which they donated for the raffle! Beautiful colours and the teal coloured balloons are the teal colour for ovarian cancer.

And here is Carmelle, Jill and Jennifer enjoying lunch!

And Lyn, Jenny and Yvonne - all with a little bit of "teal" on - note the very feathery "teal " hat on the lady behind! There were some amazing headpieces at the lunch!

And on Wednesday morning, one lovely lady, Norma, has made the ladies at her table each a lovely beaded scissor keep - here is Elaine's attached to her beautiful stork scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!