About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Canvas Work

As I was sitting at my computer this afternoon writing some notes I realised I was being watched by this Crimson Rosella! It was very interested in what I was doing inside!



Here is a sneak peek at the canvas work needle roll we will be doing next week at Stitching on the Lake in Canberra! I have really stepped outside my comfort zone with some very bright colours (and with a little gold thread) but I'm happy with the result!


And this is a matching scissor keeper humbug which we are doing in a couple of weeks at our Needlework Group and also at a class I am teaching further south at Bodalla Embroiderers! The humbug has some beads and gold thread to make it even brighter and I have attached it to my favourite pair of embroidery scissors!


2 comments:

  1. They both look fantastic Fiona. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Fiona!
    as you know i am very uncreative...sylvia knows that to...
    can you please suggest what colour threads i should get for the canvas roll...many thanks
    many thanks
    Marianela

    ps; i LOVE the scissor keeper as well

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!