About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Capital Crafters Stitching Day Canberra

Sylvia and I enjoyed a great day of stitching with the ladies from the Capital Crafters Group in Canberra yesterday. We met some lovely new stitching friends and all enjoyed some fabulous food and quality "time out". Some of the projects we made were this painted pincushion with embroidery!
And we also made this embroidered folded photo album! This is Sylvia's version with photos of her eldest daughter's wedding! Very beautiful.
We also made this useful felt bookmark which the ladies enjoyed making!
And it is always lovely to see the ladies' sewing bits and pieces - this is Lyn's beautiful case which was made for her by a friend in Townsville. I just loved the colours and the size of this great case which held "sewing bits and pieces"! We had a great day and thoroughly enjoyed our teaching time up in Canberra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!