About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chelsea Bloom Quilts

Here are a couple of new versions of the very popular "Chelsea Bloom" quilt which some of the Wednesday ladies have made. Jacqueline has made these two fabulous versions - this blue one has such gorgeous fabrics!


Another of Jacqueline's - using brighter colours and chenille fabric around the borders! These both look great!

And on Wednesday morning, Jacqueline was wearing this very funky brooch which had been made for her from felt and crochet by some of the grandchildren of her friend, Frances! Very creative children - the brooch looks fantastic!


1 comment:

  1. Cool quilts! I love all those different flowers! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!