About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Beautiful Colours!

Aren't these pincushions bright and fun? I bought a lovely little book called "Pretty Little Pincushions" (from the Hobbysew stall at the Stitching on the Lake Day) which is full of fantastic pincushions to make and for someone like me who collects pincushions, it was a great find! I loved these little felt ones!


I also bought this beautiful storage box to keep "special" things in!


And I simply could not resist this collection of the newest Nancy Halvorsen fabrics - I just had to have them! They are such lovely colours and designs - thinking.. thinking .. about what to make with them!


And along with the theme of bright colours, Frances showed us her bright and cheery Christmas tree hanging which she has just finished. Love the colours Frances!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!