About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, May 17, 2010

Beauty is Timeless Cushion

I have been truly blessed! I am the very very fortunate winner of Jenny of Elefantz beautiful "beauty is timeless" cushion. I bid by silent auction for the cushion for a very worthwhile cause - providing clean delivery kits for mothers giving birth in Somalia. Jenny very kindly offered her cushion to raise funds and I was lucky enough to win. So thankyou Jenny for your beautiful heart for these women and for being an inspiration to us all!

1 comment:

  1. You are most welcome - and thank YOU, Fiona! God bless you for your generosity! :-)
    Hugs
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!