About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Extravagance Womens Conference & a Graduation

Our "Extravagance" Christian Women's Conference was a great success and I thought I would share the dramatic artwork of a woman praying which was the centrepiece in the church for the conference. And the beautiful red flowers were just divine!


More red flowers, lots of happy ladies and some great teaching was enjoyed by all!


I missed the conference opening on Friday night because our eldest daughter graduated from university on Friday afternoon in Sydney so we had a quick trip to Sydney and back on Friday to celebrate the occasion! Proud parents and happy daughter, Ashleigh!


2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to see Ash graduating. Great photo. So glad Extravagance went so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny told us you had won the bid for her cushion so I'd thought I'd pop over to look at your blog. I was interested to learn of your Solomons Island trip. My husband was International chairperson of South Sea Evangelical Mission for many years so he had many visits to the Solomons and I was able to go with him on one trip.
    Love your biscornus.
    Blessings
    Val

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!