About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

As I head to Sydney this weekend to spend Mother's Day with my children and my mother, I want to wish everyone happy times with mothers everywhere this weekend. Treasure the mothers in our lives and tell them how much you appreciate them this weekend! Enjoy loving memories if your mother is not with you this weekend and hug your children heaps!! I will!! My mum, who is 80 later this year, is on the right and she is definitely a person to treasure!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fiona, thanks for following my blog so I could find your's. Looking forward to seeing what you get up to. Have a great weekend with your family in Sydney.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!