About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Jukejema Quilting Barn

A long day was had yesterday driving to Nowra to visit the Orthopaedic Surgeon about my problem knee, having an MRI on my knee and then back to the Surgeon. So when I finally finished with that I sought out the comfort of the beautiful fabrics and treats in the Jukejema Quilting Barn in Nowra! Well worth the visit - even just to run your fingers across the beautiful fabrics!

And here is a collage of the projects for the "Stitching on the Bay" day which is on this Saturday in Batemans Bay! This is just to tempt the taste buds of the ladies who will be attending! Sylvia and I are looking forward to seeing you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!