About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Day Book Journal

It has been a long time since my last Day Book Journal ... so here goes!



Outside my window ..... it is dark and I can't see anything but thousands of stars!

I am thinking ...... I really must go to bed soon!

I am thankful for ..... the opportunity to spend some quiet time stitching!

I am wearing ..... my warm ugg boots, track pants and a polar fleece - it's cold!

I am loving ..... the peace and quiet after a hectic day at work!

I am stitching ..... A Gardener's Journal in the Stitch A Long organised by Chookyblue!

I am hoping .......for a beautiful sunny weekend in Sydney with all our family!

I am drooling over .... the new Nancy Halvorsen fabrics I bought last weekend!

I am sorely tempted ...... to buy more of those beautiful fabrics!

I am hearing ..... Norah Jones (and loving it!)

I am reading ....."love has a face" by Michele Perry - One woman's journey with Jesus in the Sudan.

On my mind ..... all the mothers in Australia who will be celebrating Mother's Day this Sunday!

From my picture journal ...... our four children who make every day the best Mother's Day!



1 comment:

  1. good to read your working on your Gardener's Journal.........
    we sure are having a wintery blast........pretty cool over night even here........
    have a lovely Mother's Day with your gorgeous family........

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!