About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Patchwork Sewing Satchel

This is the crazy patchwork sewing satchel I have made which we will be doing at Needlework next week! I have filled it with stuffing but it would be great as a hold all for all those little sewing bits and pieces or a small project!


I just loved this range of fabrics "Cherish Nature" by Moda Fabrics which I bought recently! I must be going through a "bright" phase at present! Love the aqua blue and brown together, with a little touch of green!



3 comments:

  1. How clever Fiona!!!! And a zipper in it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Fiona and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice little carry-all. I really like the bow and buttons - such a nice touch.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Regards, Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!