About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, May 31, 2010

Stitching Day Glimpses

More stitching day pictures and these fabulous brightly coloured felt cut outs at Steph's shop were very hard to resist! The colours are superb and they would make great embellishment for felting projects or some interesting brooches!


I loved this bag - I think because it had a bit of orange - although I don't think my colours have come out all that well in this photo!


Our projects for the Stitching Day were on the board for all to see and for inspiration!


And lots of the ladies bought along some show and tell from previous stitching days to show the others! There was such a great display - especially from our last Christmas Stitching Day last year!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Fiona, it looks like you all had a great day - with food and craft! So nice to see all the other bits of "show and tell", too. Thanks for sharing.

    Regards, Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!