About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, May 17, 2010

Stitching on the Bay Projects

I'm loving the Picassa collage feature and played around with the photos of the projects for the "Stitching on the Bay" day which Sylvia and I are conducting in Batemans Bay on 29th May. There are six projects in total and for the ladies who are coming, next Monday I will post individual photos of the projects so you can see in a bit closer detail, the colours and fabrics being used!


And so... still playing with "collage" - I "collaged" a few of my recent needlework pieces and here is the result!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!