About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Stitching on the Bay Projects

Sylvia and I are getting ready for our next Stitching on the Bay day which is on Saturday 29th May 2010 in Batemans Bay. Here are some of the projects we will be teaching on the day! We had a fabulous day teaching these same projects in Canberra not long ago! This little felt purse with applique and embroidery is to hold essential sewing items!
Canvas work is always a favourite and this bright and cheery needle roll is fun to stitch!
And this stitcher's pocket will hold a few sewing bits and pieces and makes a great gift for a special sewing friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!