About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Finished Projects - Clever Ladies!

It was a very cold night here last night but some brave ladies ventured out to Needlework! And some of them bought some lovely finished projects! Asta has finally put together this cushion which I think we started working on about 12 years ago! Can't rush these things .. but it really does look very cute Asta!


Asta also finished off this beautiful embroidered cushion from one of the first issues of "Country Threads" magazine!


Lesley showed us this useful and creative bath towel with a hood for a new grandchild!


And this morning, Helen had finished off her Canvas Needle Roll from the Stitching Day which is very bright and colourful! And then my camera ran out of battery!! Such a shame because there was lots more to photograph!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!