About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Finished Projects

Some of the Wednesday ladies had some beautifully finished items last week. And here is Julie's folder cover from the Stitching Day! Great colours and her folder is already inside filled with all her patterns!


A few of the ladies are knitting and sewing together small jumpers and beanies to be taken to Korea to an orphanage - here are a couple of them!


Joyce must have really liked making this little doll we made a few weeks ago - she has made four and more are coming I believe. They are going into small boxes for Samaritan's Purse (Operation Christmas Child) to go to underprivileged children overseas - and Joyce is making lots of little items to go into the boxes!


And Jill has felted her diary cover with fantastic colours and a great finish. It really is gorgeous and Jill is really enjoying her experiments with felting! These are just some of the very creative ladies I get to spend every Wednesday morning with!! Aren't I lucky??

2 comments:

  1. where is the the top stitchery design from???

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top stitchery design is one that we made up for our Stitching Days in Canberra and Batemans Bay! Syvlia and I make up six designs and that's the kit designs we give to the ladies for the day! Sylvia drew this one up!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!