About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Gardeners Journal Block & Sydney

I have just spent five days in Sydney with our daughter on the northern beaches which is why I have been quiet for that time! I have now sewn together my Block A in the Gardener's Journal quilt which I am stitching. Here is the finished block. I cut the potting shed square a little short and cut off the bottom of the pot and potting table - but not to worry!!


I loved stitching this lady potting her plants!


And while I was in Sydney, we managed a walk each morning along the beach and around the rock pool! It was pretty chilly so no-one was swimming!


And then our walk took us up around the Long Reef Golf Course with a spectacular view out to sea. No whales in sight, although they have been reported in the past few days!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a lovely time in Sydney.......good to see another block finished.......

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!