About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Gardeners Journal Block

This afternoon I have sewn together the first block in my "Gardener's Journal" quilt! I had to wait for the lovely Yuwa fabric to arrive so I could incorporate a little into each block. This is the finished block! My second block is almost finished too!

4 comments:

  1. It looks great, Fiona. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same border fabric for my Gardeners Journal quilt, I have made almost half the stitchery blocks, but had not thought of putting them together into the larger blocks as you have done. Perhaps I will do that, as it might motivate me to get back to it and finish it!! I just love the border fabric too. Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!