About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Has Anyone Received This Yet??

Today I am wondering whether anyone has received this yet as part of a small exchange? I sent it a month ago to almost the other side of the world and I haven't heard whether it has been received yet! Anyone??

5 comments:

  1. Nice piece! I sure hope it was received! Love all your work too. Tiny teddies -- oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Fiona.I love the blackwork and you put a lot of work into it. I wonder what happens to all things that are lost in the mail? I have one that was only to travel about 500 miles.I had a delivery confirmation and it said it was delivered on June 9th but is no where to be found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely Fiona, fingers crossed it hasn;t got lost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I wish it would have arrived in my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bugger i'm not on the other side of the world from you but it would have been nice if it turned up in my mail box...........

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!