About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, June 25, 2010

How Cute is This Quilt??

This was a really cute quilt I saw at the Quilt Show in Sydney last weekend. It had been made by the Year 6 students from Mowbray Public School and was such a lovely idea!


This shows the whole quilt and apparently the whole school of Mowbray Public School!


The quilting was beautiful!


And here are close-ups of all the "children" on the quilt depicting all the children who attend the School (I hope I have that right)! It is such a great idea - I have some friends who are school teachers who would love this idea! Maree???


1 comment:

  1. I love it! And the quilting is gorgeous! This wasn't so fancy but at my nephew and nieces' school,the pupils drew pictures of themselves and the school had tea towels made with all their funny faces as a fundraiser!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!