About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Miniature Teddy Bear & Canvas Work

My Needlework girls will be happy that I have finally sewn the arms and legs onto this tiny teddy bear we are doing this week so they can have a sneak preview! She found a lovely spot to sit in a grevillea bush in my garden so I could photograph her!


Another little snippet of canvas work which I have been finishing off - I need to find the rest of the variegated thread to sew it together! I will hopefully put my hands on the wayward skein of thread later this afternoon. Then I really must get back to my "Gardener's Journal" Quilt. My next square needs to be finished by the end of June!!


And a photo of my lovely knitted cardigan I bought at the Craft Fair in Sydney last weekend. This photo for some reason does not do the colour justice - it is a beautiful green - but the knitting is superb and it is a design by Claire Patterson. She also sells at the Old Bus Depot Markets in Canberra for those of you who live there! It is so warm and so lovely and I didn't even have to knit a stitch!!

4 comments:

  1. Your teddy bear is adorable Fiona! Love your canvas work too. As I only do cross stitch I really admire anyone who can do a other crafts too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a sweet teddy! Your canvas wip looks lovely and that cardi is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your projects are so pretty!

    Thank you for visiting my blog and for your very lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. once again the lovely canvas work is so Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!