About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, June 21, 2010

More Quilt Show Quilts

I'm sharing some more Quilt Show delights for you! I thought this was just exceptional - this was one woman's story of her travels over the past twelve months. As you can see it looks like an old roll of film and the detail was just superb. This was my favourite! And as you can see from the ribbons on the side, it won lots of awards!


A close up view of the quilt above. Again, the stitching and quilting were exquisite!


I loved the colours in this quilt! A great way to use up all your fabrics!


And this is another beautiful quilt! There were so many - I took lots and lots of photos for inspiration! Hope you are inspired!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! That first quilt is just amazing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a pattern for the roll of film quilt if you could possibly help it would be great. Thanks. Ronda Clark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still hoping to hear from someone that might know where I could get a pattern for the film quilt. cocka2clarks@iinet.net.au

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!