About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

More Stitching on the Bay

A few more glimpses from "Stitching on the Bay". These lovely little red spotty pincushions were on Steph's stall.


Lyn and Lou painting their little wooden buttons under instruction from Sylvia and with Elizabeth and Bev watching over their shoulders!


Maria carefully painting her button!


Some of the ladies bought along some finished projects from last time - here is a group of beautifully stitched biscornus! Don't they look great? The pink ribbon one is one which was stitched for the Pink Ribbon fundraiser last year for breast cancer.


1 comment:

  1. Love the biscornus...something I'd love to make one day. Such talented hands made these ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!