About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Morning Walk & Finished Stitching

This is where I walk each morning. My morning walk this morning was washed out as the rain started to come down - it was beautiful out early!


The waves lapping on the shore!


Another finished pincushion - same as one I made a while ago - I love this DMC variegated thread - it creates a lovely finish!

And a new pinkeep because my old one which I carry around in my little bag is very well worn! I like doing little pieces of hardanger! The colour is not so good in this photo but it is actually a pale green!


5 comments:

  1. Hello Fiona, Thanks for visiting my blog. Much appreciated. Your blog is full of very creative and lovely creations. Love all your quilting and stitching and of course I love that beach you walk on very morning. You are a very talented lady in many needle arts. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting my blog:)

    Oh wow what a beautiful area you live in! I live by the sea and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else:)

    Both your finishes are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place you have to walk every morning! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful place to walk every morning.
    Both your finishes are beautiful.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!