About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, June 28, 2010

My Craft Fair Purchases

I had a nice couple of hours at the Craft Fair in Sydney the weekend before last and I don't have much to show for my time spent wandering, although I did have a nice long look at all the quilts in the Quilt Show. I did buy some lovely wool felt from Hatched and Patched, together with a cute pattern and Anni Downs new book called "In the Life of a Bag" - as a bit of a bag lady this certainly took my fancy!


This is a lovely bag pattern from the book which I really like the look of and think it won't take too long to make - or will it?


And I loved the quilt and the stitched sentiments in this new "From the Heart" book by Natalie Bird. This will probably be another something to add to the collection to things to do when I retire - one day!

3 comments:

  1. I love that bag Fiona, I looks fairly easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog, Fiona--I'm happy to have discovered yours, too. You have some lovely creations here!

    You live in such a beautiful part of the world--have to admit I'm a bit envious of your morning walk :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely new stash, the bag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!