About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sewing Wallet

This is a sewing wallet I have finished off ready to be put to good use! I have used the lovely Rural Jardin fabrics and the flowers are Anni Downs. And .... "friends really are the flowers in life's garden"!!


I don't think my camera does justice to the beautiful red in these Rural Jardin fabrics - they are some of my favourites at the moment! I have used the floral for my lining!


And I really love that things that were old become new again! I remember this great big ric rac braid from when I was little - my mother used to sew dresses for all five girls in our family and there always seemed to be this big ric rac braid somewhere! It brings back memories!


5 comments:

  1. The wallet looks great. I love those fabrics too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely wallet and I too just love Rural Jardin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a pretty project...........I love that stitchery........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice wallet. I'm really enjoying those fabrics, too, although I've used the aquas a bit more than the reds. Such a lovely range.

    Regards, Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!