About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sydney Quilt Show

Back to Sydney again this weekend and I was very fortunate to fit in a couple of hours at the Sydney Craft and Quilt Show on Saturday afternoon! A little bit of shopping at some of the fabulous stalls and then a browse through the Quilt Show which was spectacular! This Baltimore quilt took my fancy!


A close up of a panel on the Baltimore quilt. The quilting was beautiful and the stitching magnificent!

The Sydney Quilters Guild members have made this beautiful raffle quilt - I bought a couple of tickets and have my fingers crossed waiting for a phone call to tell me I have won ???!!!!


And a close up of a panel on the raffle quilt - again the quilting is beautiful and I really love the earthy tones in this quilt!

1 comment:

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!