About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, July 10, 2010

After last night's rain!

We have had lots of rain here lately and quite a bit last night too! So.... after our morning walk along the beach we walked back home to find all the plants covered in rain drops. They looked so lovely glistening in the dappled sunlight ... so I took some photos! I'm still trying to work out my new little camera so they aren't fantastic, but I think you get the general idea!


I also worked out how to write on my photos with Picassa! One of my readers commented on my lovely garden and I have to tell you I am not a gardener but I do have lots of native Australian plants in my garden (which were there when we bought the house) which just thrive on no attention and no watering but astound me when they flower so beautifully!


And this reminded me of Chookyblue's blog a little while ago after the rain at her house!


3 comments:

  1. What lovely pics!

    We're all dreaming of rain here in the UK, its been way too hot for such a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona, they are beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. esp like the bottom pic..........it's so cool what you see when you really look........

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!