About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Canvas Work and Inspiration!

This is another colour version I have stitched of the pincushion shown in the last post. I stepped outside my comfort zone a bit with these colours!


And this is an English bookmark kit I purchased a while ago which is very useful and again a canvas work project which I always love to do!


I got together yesterday with my stitching friends and we had the day together stitching, lunch and chatting! It was good to catch up as we all work and don't get together as often as what we really should! This is Karen's beautiful needle case made for her by Sylvia from a Lynette Anderson design. The colours are great!


And Karen is obviously going through a "red" phase because she was sewing the binding on this lovely quilt she has made recently in a class with Jan Smith.


8 comments:

  1. I love your canvas work. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely finishes. Sounds like you had great fun with your get-together with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pieces are stunning~~ LOVE them all~~ Nice job, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog - what an inspiration your stitching is, and such beautiful finishing you do. I especially love the little pillow with ribbon. You take stitching to a new level. I really enjoyed looking at your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful needle case and the quilt is just devine.

    The pincushion colours are very ethnic and supereb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous canvas pieces...and the stitchery is also wonderful
    Hugs
    Erna

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!