About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Drawn Thread

I received the most beautifully presented package through the mail yesterday! I ordered a couple of patterns online for small stitching projects from The Drawn Thread which is in the USA. And when they arrived, not only are they gorgeous patterns, but they were so beautifully presented! This beautiful cross stitched pin cushion and scissor keeper has a lovely sewing verse on it! Very appropriate for a needleworker!


And I loved this biscornu and tiny scissor keeper biscornu!



And this is how they arrived after I opened the envelope! A little squashed, but with the most beautiful natural coloured tissue paper with dragonfly designs all over it and a beautiful Drawn Thread sticker. I didn't want to open it because it looked so lovely. I certainly appreciated the thought and presentation and will definitely order again!!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Designs and I agree - Wonderfully packaged - Enjoy your stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like gorgeous patterns, Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty package with gorgeous goodies, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such fun projects, Fiona. I do love that dragonfly wrap, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely designs and so beautifully packaged.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!