About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Basket is Ready!!

I spent some time last night getting together my projects which I will be working on whilst I recuperate from my knee surgery I am having this afternoon! I have put them all in my handy African market basket (which I just love) and which I will have close at hand while I have my leg up on the lounge for the next few days (hopefully it will only be a few days). I have a little bit of everything in there - a blackwork project, some canvas work, a small cross stitch project, and a large cross stitch project - wonder what I will pick up first!!!


And the other bag which will be beside me is my "stitching briefcase" which is my handy case I take with me everywhere because it has most things in it! This at the moment holds all my pieces for my "Gardener's Journal" quilt which I am making with the Stitch A Long group! I hope to get a couple more squares stitched while I'm able to! I plan on being so productive, so I hope that's what happens! Wish me luck!


18 comments:

  1. Best Wishes for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a speedy recovery and get lots of stitching done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all goes well with your surgery - recovery - stitch fest - lol - God Bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the very best for a healthy and speedy recovery
    take care and listen to the doctors and also your physiotherapist later on
    thinking of you
    Lots of love
    Marianela
    xoxoxo
    ps; excellent choice of projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all goes well with your surgery and that you recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you the best and quickest recovery...and I love the basket.
    Hugs
    Erna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope everything goes well with the surgery Fiona and you have a speedy recovery. Looking forward to seeing what you work on while you have some time off your feet - looks like some very nice projects in that basket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your surgery went well, and that you feel up to digging into your craft basket.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you all the stitches you can while your knee is in the air. By the look of your wonderful basket and bag, it may take longer than expected. Hopefully you are back on it(your knee) very quickly.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You certainly have lots to keep you busy while you recover! I really hope your surgery goes well and that you recover quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you would have had your op by now so hope all went well with the knee..........happy stitching what ever project you work on.........

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with your knee surgery! Your stitching basket idea is very clever! You won't have to worry about sending someone to fetch something for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Fiona!
    Just wondering how you went after your surgery yesterday afternoon
    i hope you are feeling a little better
    talk soon
    marianela

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope your surgery went well - PBS for a quick recovery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Best of luck with your knee operation. At least it will give you some time to do a little stitching. From a negative always comes a postitive. Rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you recovery well and quickly. I hope you can take advantage of the silver lining of having time for loads of stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Best wishes for a quick and successful recuperation. Your basket of goodies looks so fun and very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!