About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, July 5, 2010

Scissor Keeper & Blackwork

I have quite a few pairs of little embroidery scissors - in fact I have a pair in with each project I am working on at any particular time! So I like to have lots of different little "scissor keepers". This one was made by me a little while ago and it has my name and a charm attached to the end of a spool of cotton and some assorted beads! This is resting on my beautiful needle case made for me by Sylvia from a Lynette Anderson design.


And I'm really pleased to hear that finally Iza from Poland has received my blackwork pincushion which I sent to her over a month ago! It's obviously not just Australia Post who have the monopoly on delays! This was a fun blackwork design to stitch - it must have been because I have now made it twice!!


5 comments:

  1. I like your scissor keeper with your name and the needle case is so sweet.

    I am happy to hear that your pin cushion arrived in its new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blackwork biscornu is beautiful. The scissor keeper is such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful blackwork biscornu, it must be a great relief that it finally arrived safely.

    Cust scissor fob, i took have a pair of scissors with each project, makes changing from one project ot another so much easier.

    Happy stitching & crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your lovely vsit to my blog. That biscornu is just so beautiful- and those scissor fobs are toooo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blackwork biscornu is just beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!