About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Congratulations to NatalyK

Congratulations to NatalyK who is the winner of my giveaway! And thankyou to everyone who entered the giveaway to celebrate my 100 followers - there were 55 who joined in the fun! And the winner I have picked from a hat (with lots of little pieces of paper in it) this morning is NatalyK - Congratulations Nataly! If you will send me your postal address I will put your package in the post this week! I have gathered together ten special gifts for you so they will be winging their way to you shortly!


Thankyou also for all your good wishes for my knee - you will be happy to know I rode my bike to the end of the street and back this morning - a huge effort!!! No whales to report today unfortunately, but the surf is big and there are lots of surfers out!


And when I came back and had a walk around my garden, the sun was shining and there has suddenly been an abundance of colour in the garden! Here are some photos - as you can see we have lots of native Australian plants in our seaside garden! Have a lovely weekend everyone, and I will post a photo of the giveaway prizes soon!


15 comments:

  1. Your flowers are gorgeous, Fiona!!

    Congrats to NatalyK for the win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! Congrats to NatalyK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to NatalyK! Beautiful flowers, Fiona. Have a wonderful weekend to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations NatalyK!

    Your flowers are beautiful Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats NatalyK!

    Beautiful flowers, and I see blue sky peeping through the foliage... lucky :-) It will be a while before we see blue skies like that here in NZ.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Nataly!

    You have a beautiful garden! It must be fun to walk through it and see all the different colors!

    Glad you had a nice bike ride. The surfers were probably fun to see, but I think I would rather see whales!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Nataly!!! And, thanks Fiona for all your kind words to me...I truly appreciate them all...Faye

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's such a sweetie and I'm so glad she won!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Nataly.Lovely pictures from your garden Fiona, so nice to see your garden is complete different then ours here in Amsterdam.That´s what a like about blogging....:)
    Hugs
    Erna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers! Congrats to Nataly!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Fiona! I am so excited to have won!

    Love your flower pics. I was happy to hear you are out riding your bike so soon after surgery. I am happy your recovery is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to natalyK! She's one lucky lady.
    Glad to hear things are progressing so well with your knee. My DS is going through the same thing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to NatalyK :)
    Lovely Flowers !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your flowers in your garden are beautiful Fiona. Congrats to Nataly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done on the bike ride, good exercise for the knee, hope it is now pain free for you

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!