About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

More Retreat Photos

Here are a few more photos from the fabulous Retreat I attended a couple of weekends ago! Called "Stitching at the Water's Edge", it was an absolutely beautiful way to spend a couple of days! Kim's mother and her friend stitched gifts for every one of the 66 ladies who attended - some received stitched needlecases (me) and some these lovely bags! This is one of Leanne Beasley's patterns! Isn't the fabric gorgeous?


This is a section of one of Leanne's quilts - just beautiful!


And some more of Leanne's embroidered pincushions scattered on the table!


And this gorgeous bag was made by one of the ladies at our table! She had lots of fun decorating - earings, ribbons and bows, tassels, glasses and jewels! Loved this bag! As you can see, I came home very inspired to do lots and lots of lovely things!


8 comments:

  1. Everything you showed is beautiful. Love the oin cushions and the bag with the ladies in it is wonderful and very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - You ladies are all sooooo talented ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I;m drooling..lol! What a fabulous selection of gorgeous goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's so amazing that there would be a gift for everyone - what sweethearts you stitch with! As for the "ladies" bag, I WANT THAT!!! It's such a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely embroidery, once more...thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Erna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, you ladies were sooooo productive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The embroidery work is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is just so beautiful but that bag is simply the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!