About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, August 13, 2010

Needlework finishes and Giveaway reminder

It was great to catch up with the Wednesday ladies and see what they have been doing for the past few weeks! Jenny has finished off this fabulously bright and colourful quilt top for a special relative! I'm going through a bit of a bright phase so this really appeals to me! She used a jelly roll and a couple of extra fat quarters to complete this quilt top!


And Helen had beautifully finished off this journal cover which we stitched a few weeks ago! Her stitching is great and the fabric around the outside really set it off well!


And the always creative Shirley F has been busy making lots of felt Christmas angels for lots of special people! Just a reminder to all my visiting angels that my giveaway finishes at 12 midnight tonight (Friday 13th) Australian time! I'll post news of the winner tomorrow!


9 comments:

  1. You have some very talented ladies in your group. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, there are some very talented ladies in your group.

    Those angels are a reminder that Christmas is not too far away (gulp!). They are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the angels. What a nice idea.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful stitchery...i love the felt angels

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute these little angels and the stitching work is wonderful as always
    Hugs
    Er

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those little angels! The stitching journal cover is fabulous! The quilt is stunning! There are so many talented people out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The needlework in your Wednesday group is beautiful, as is your Gardener's Journal quilt. It's a pleasure to see such pretty things, obviously made with love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your friends are very talented ladies

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!