About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, August 16, 2010

Plant Trees Sampler and Cushion

These are the projects we are working on for the next two weeks at Needlework - so this one is for the Needlework ladies! This lovely project has been designed by Sylvia and she has kindly shared it with me to share with my Needlework ladies! The "Plant Trees" Sampler has been finished off with a beautiful painted wooden button and framed in a recycled timber frame! It looks great!


And the "cushion variety" has a stitched tree instead of a wooden button tree and has been made into a bright and cheery cushion! Needleturn applique method has been used for the cottage! So ladies .... which one will you be doing ??


11 comments:

  1. Fiona,it's really really nice... and the button's idea... fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous design Fiona, love the one with the wooden tree, but the cushion is great too
    Hugs
    Erna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona, they are both precious stitcheries!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty sampler! I love the wooden button.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both lovely! That tree button is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them both, Fiona! They are both lovely and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, gorgeous. What a neat idea with the tree button.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both lovely. That tree button is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these are so pretty. I love the tree button idea. How clever. Thanks for taking your time to visit my blog. Wishing you a Happy Stitchy Day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!