About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Amalfi Coast

A vaguely sunny photo of Positano on the Amalfi Coast! Unfortunately not long after this was taken, it started pouring with rain and continued for the two days we spent there! We have now had to come home for the sunshine!


This gorgeous tile mural was on the wall on the winding road down into Positano!


This cushion was on a chair I sat on in Tuscany! The embroidery was really beautiful and I found it hard to sit on top of it - but it certainly made the chair more comfortable - and these things are meant to be used!

And here is my mum - the birthday girl and the reason for our trip to Italy - planting herself in a gorgeous garden of flowers in the town of Assisi!


4 comments:

  1. Your Mother is simply adorable and so demure, Happy Birthday I would sing but the neighbors dogs start to howl and everyone gets upset, so I will say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your mom :)(The flowers in that photo are almost as beautiful as she is )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous. Such beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly amazing, and very beautiful, place! It would be a dream to visit there. Happy Birthday to your mother. What a lovely photo of her among the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!