About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Perth

This is "The Naked Fig" where David and I enjoyed a beautiful lunch overlooking the ocean near Cottesloe WA. It was so relaxing to sit and enjoy the sunshine and the view and the food was exceptional!


We spent Father's Day in a winery in the Swan Valley just out of Perth with Elliott and Andrea and Andrea's parents which was really beautiful!


My dessert at the winery was this beautiful vanilla bean panacotta with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries which was, as you can see, colourful and delicious!


And the view back along the beach near Cottesloe - the water was such a spectacular blue and the sun was shining so it was a lovely way to finish off our few days with our youngest son over there!


5 comments:

  1. Lovely pics! That water is an incredible shade of blue. The dessert doesn't look bad either,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! WA is one place I want to go one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cotesloe looks lovely and sitting here in a very wet and gloomy England I'd do anything to be there too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so behind on blog reading...

    Wonderful pics of the beautiful work some of your friends at the retreat have done, i love the bags.

    Who can resist panacotta? that one looks so tempting, i think i might have had to have seconds LOL

    So pleased that you are being able to walk better and enjoyed your time along the beach.

    Cold and autumnal days approaching for us here in the UK, i'll share your sunshine through your writings

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a lovely weekend visiting with your son.

    I hope you have a fantastic birthday trip with your mother to Italy! I can't wait to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!