About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Venice

We have been out of internet contact for the past week or so due to wi fi being down in some of the hotels we have stayed in and lack of time due to having too much fun!! So... a quick snapshot of Venice!! And we absolutely loved the freshest of berries in the market stalls!! Raspberries are my absolute favourite!!




I found some beautiful embroidery in Venice too! It was so delicate and beautiful!


And the view from our lunch in a piazza looking down the Grand Canal was spectacular!
More to follow!!

4 comments:

  1. Your view from the piazza looks just like a travel poster! It's as beautiful as I imagined.
    The berries look pretty tasty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watched Jamie Oliver in Venice last night then I wake up to your Venetian visit, looks soooo good, wish I was there. Thanks for sharing your Italian travels with us. The embroidery is indeed gorgeous. Enjoy the rest of your days in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty. Please keep sharing your pictures. The berries look so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely thanks for sharing your holiday....
    Hugs
    Erna

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!