About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another Gift Received

When I returned from holidays I was greeted with a huge pile of mail! Amongst that mail was another lovely gift - a pinkeep from an exchange group I am involved in. I received this lovely pinkeep from Vivian in Nova Scotia, Canada! The stitching is beautiful and the colours are fantastic! Thanks Vivian!


I thought the colours in the grevillea in my garden matched the pinkeep perfectly so chose to photograph it in my garden amongst the grevillea! That is ... in between rain showers which are playing havoc with our Long Weekend here in New South Wales! Not to worry though - it makes for good stitching time! I hope everyone is enjoying their Long Weekend! For me it is back to work on Tuesday after one month away and I'm not really looking forward to that!


13 comments:

  1. Wow, that is gorgeous. I love the bright, summery colours of the pinkeep.

    I have enjoyed seeing your travel photos. The Amalfi Coast is on my travel wishlist - so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the prettiest fall design I've seen so far - love the colors. Thanks for sharing your travel photos. I'm not jealous, just so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pinkeep! I love the bright vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautoful pinkeep ! i love this funny Pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pinkeep..love the colors. Do you know the designer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen that pattern. I agree what pretty colors. Lucky You

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful little pinkeep! The colours are so bright. Do you know who the designer is?
    I have been to Nova Scotia and it's a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Positively beautiful the colors are so bright and vibrant, a vacation a month long I can only dream, you are very lucky.
    I too would like to know the designer.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very beautifully stitched and finished pinkeep, so pretty. Also a lovely ornament received in you post below.

    The lacework is amazing, thanks for the pics

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS LADIES FOR ALL YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS! FOR ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN ENQUIRING, THE PATTERN IS APPARENTLY A FREEBIE CALLED "AUTUMN PANTRY" FROM "BROOKS BOOKS" - BROOKE NOLAN. GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY STITCHING AND THANKS FOR VISITING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful, bright stitching! Congratulations with your present :)

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!