About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bannisters - A Weekend Away!

This is not a stitching related post at all .... but I have been very spoilt and had the most gorgeous weekend away with my equally gorgeous husband!   For my birthday in May he gave me a weekend away at a very special place called "Bannisters" at Mollymook on the south coast of New South Wales.    Well... this weekend we were able to "getaway" and thoroughly enjoyed our relaxing weekend.   This beautiful bunch of flowers from David was waiting for me when we arrived!  

This is a view which was very hard to take each morning as we woke up!   No whales in sight but a spectacular view just the same!
From our breakfast table, this was what we looked at!   The food was delicious but I didn't take any photos .... I was way too interested in eating it!
We walked, swam, lazed in the sun, read books, ate, drank cocktails and simply relaxed!  It was beautiful ..... shame it's Monday and a work day tomorrow!!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, how wonderful! The scenery is beautiful. Thank you for sharing the memory with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful weekend!! I woke up to snow this morning so your pictures were a breath of fresh air. I'd rather look at them anyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic looking place!!! What a wonderful birthday get-away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How calm and relaxing. SO glad you were able to enjoy such a beautiful weekend. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you had a lovely weekend away! Your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos speak for themselves!!! They are just beautiful!!! You had a most wonderful weekend indeed! Thanks for sharing, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful weekend get-away you have had Fiona. Thanks for sharing the photos, the place looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Fiona

    It sounds like you did all the things you should do on a relaxing getaway! Glad you had fun.

    Regards, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - how gorgeous and what lovely flowers! You have indeed been spoiled - how nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for being my 50th follower.That is why I am going to announce a giveaway on my blog and you are the first to know...:)
    I will come back to visit your blog.:)Now I do not have enough time...
    Have a nice week.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!